Giant frame, uniglide, coda & various parts updated 6/1/16

riddim-track

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
**** THREAD UPDATED 06/01/2016 **** SOLD ITEMS REMOVED ****

Just clearing out some stuff so thought I'd update this thread, please request pics for anything. I'm in London, N10 for collection or can post at cost.

- Random 26" wheels set (F&R), serviced and run smoothly, Shimano Exage hubs/ Weinmann rims, old style Shimmano freehub for uniglide cassette 6spd I think, will take some pics, might have tyres to include. £15

- Coda drive side crank 177.5mm, 94/74 BCD, BB30, New (modern) and unused - I have no idea why I bought this, it cost a bloody fortune and then I couldn't return it to the US as I was in the process of moving house. I've included a photo of the invoice but bare in mind there was also import duty!!! I don't really know what it's worth so lets say £50 and if that's completely mad I'll take offers. :facepalm:

- Next is this Giant Bronco frame and fork which I bought on here from a chap in the Netherlands a couple of years ago with the intention of building a sort of utility bike but never got round to.

Size is 20" - I can take some more accurate measurements if required
BB is 68mm the threads are in very good condition
Steerer is 1"&1/8 with the original Dia Compe threadless headset (smooth bearings), original alloy forks and original stem
Seat post is not shown but I can include the original black alloy one and a shim for 27.2mm
Takes a 34.9mm band on top pull front mech
Lots of brazed on bits and bosses for racks and mudguards etc
The condition is better than the pictures look, it does have some scratches but only superficial and nothing structural, I can send lots more close up pics on request.

Including shipping it cost me £65 which I'd like to recoup, or at least offers in the region of £65

And a few odds and ends

Sunrace 8 speed screw-on freewheel, oily but in very good condition, less than 500 miles, 13-32t £4 or free with the Hope hub

Shimano Biopace inner ring, good condition, 28t £2

Alloy downhill handlebar brace for risers £2

Seat post clamp, double bolt, 28.6mm, for 25.4mm seat post £karma

Bullet skateboard/BMX/rollerskate wrist guards, medium size, worn once £karma

Hope rear hub, 24 holes, for screw-on freewheel, 130mm OLN, no cracks in flange, smooth bearings £25

Shimano rear skewer for 135mm OLN hub £1

#2 Shimano rear skewer for 135mm OLN hub £1

Canti brake front cable hanger, for 25.4mm/1" steerer, new unused, hinged, use as ahead spacer £2

Back