1991 Specialized Rockhopper 19"

skywalker482

Retro Guru
1991 Specialized Rockhopper
For sale or swap but to be honest would rather swap as she is used daily, just too big as I'm only 5'9" with 30" leg, which is probably why I've pitched her high on Gumtree at £185 Ono but here she'll be up for £150 Ono or swap
Pics can be seen here>>>

http://www.gumtree.com/for-sale/norfolk ... rockhopper

7x3 gears 21 Speed
Old School Kool in my opinion just a tad too big for me or would def keep.
19" Tange Steel frame in dark metallic purple with metallic speckles in the sunlight.
Perfect working order and all original except for saddle, grips, tyres and pedals.
New this week, shimano sealed bearing bottom bracket (buttery smooth), brake cables, clamp on grips, titanium rail saddle, Continental tyres, wellgo sealed bearing double sided pedals.
Has original 1st gen Sti under bar thumb shifters and has biopace chainrings, the front and rear mechs and canti brakes and cranks are all Exage 400LX. Original seatpost and bars stripped and polished.
Frame is marked consistent with age but is solid and shines with a polish, no rust.
21 speed Gears work absolutely perfectly, and wheels run smooth she is a joy to ride just too big for me....
Would swap for something smaller of similar spec vintage... Would like a dyna tech or mtrax ti or Kona.

Back