Klein Attitude Backfire 1992 £1700

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJB7810

Retro Guru
Hi All,

Here is my Klein Attitude Backfire 1992 which is now for sale, there are no dents or cracks in the frame it has a few paint chips and scuffs as you would expect and there is a little sticker bleaching on top tube and fork

I am not sure on klein sizing it measures 18" to top tube and 20" to top of seat tube, I'm 5"10 and its spot on for me..

Xt front and rear mechs, xt thumbies all smooth and true.
M900 crankset

I was planning in having a re paint but decided I prefer the originality and I like my bike to be ridden not just gazed upon")

Delivered in uk for £1700 PayPal friends and family or you pay the 4% fees or to save on fees I will accept bank transfer") or take a look at eBay listing and chance a bid!

Price to Europe will obviously be a bit more due to postage but I am happy to get a quote and ship.

Thanks for looking")

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 1,801
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 1,802
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 1,802
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 1,803
Re: Klein Attitude Backfire 1992

Nice and bright paint work, should be left as you said, size looks to be a Klein Medium/20".

GLWS :cool:

Lovely, but please tilt brake levers and thumbies forward or we may have to send the boys round!! :shock:

yoeddygrant":2jlb7zo3 said:
Lovely, but please tilt brake levers and thumbies forward or we may have to send the boys round!! :shock:

Tis has been noted and Allen keys are at the ready:)

Re: Klein Attitude Backfire 1992 reduced

Now £1750 final reduction before I decide to keep it type bump:)

Re: Klein Attitude Backfire eBay

Tc":2of4jvov said:
Wrong section

I suspect being a dealer/buyer/seller of bikes he's bound to get confused occasionally with the amount he lists:LOL:

Good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back