Orange C16R, XTR, XT, wheels, chain rings UPDATED

AndyMc

Retro Guru
Desperately need to clear a bit of space so have to accept a few projects are never going to quite finished! If any one is London based can meet and I'll discount for postage. Dibs on here first then PMs please.

Orange C16r, just not got time to finish this. Frame looks like a 18 to me, no dings or scrapes or rust.
Includes BB, original forks, saddle, and stem. Say £65 posted. SOLD

Wheels I originally bought to go with this, Ambrosio on (I think) XT. Very nice condition, true. takes a 7spd cassette. £40. SOLD

Easton EC90 carbon bars, few cosmetic marks but otherwise fine. Stupidly light. £15

Pace and middeburn rings, plenty of life left in them, the pace is 44t the middleburn 46. £7 each

XT Levers, not used really, kind of modern but they are V levers so they go on here I think :D £12

M950 levers, good nick, £15. I do have matching vees somewhere if you want them but can't find which box they are in at the moment :oops: SOLD

Hope gold skewers, bit tatty but hey, they are only £5. SOLD

Hope 28.6 clamp, not tatty at all, also £5. SOLD

165 rotor, never fitted. Karma for this I think.

Crank Bros Candy 2 pedals, barely used, I'll include nearly new cleats as I only use shimano ones on my bikes now save faffing round with different shoes. £25 and they are yours. SOLD

LX Cranks (pictured on the Orange) one mark but nice enough. £13 SOLD

Single speed bits, Surly tensioner, spacers, ring (have various sizes) and single speed chain. £20. Tensioner SOLD Anyone one want the other bits? £7 gets chain, spacers, ring.

If you want any more pics PM me for specifics.

All payments PP gift please...

All SOLD bits I'll get out on Saturday.

Cheers

Andy

Attachments

• IMG-20130713-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20130713-WA0000.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,045
  • IMG-20130713-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20130713-WA0001.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,045
Re: Orange C16R, XTR, XT, wheels, chain rings, other bits...

PM coming

Hope skewers and clamp and lx chainset please
PM on way :D

Any chance of posting the Orange Andy? If so, can you get a price to West Yorks please.
Regards
Sean.

M950 levers please if the other chap passes...

Orange still available.

Note to self: Check frame size before getting all excited. :(

Back