Red Hot Frame Karma!! Get in Line!!

dadstardeluxe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Both these frames were Karma to me on here, so as I have lost some storage and I need to downsize, I thought I would pass then on in the way I received them. Please post which frame you are interested in, collection welcome, but will post in UK at cost. I will draw the numbers on Friday night (12th July) at 8pm.

Frame 1 Diamond Back Topanga 19" frame & forks, lovely metallic green finish, survivor condition, chips, but no dents.

Frame 2 Scott Boulder 19" frame. forks, headset, BB, stem, bars & seatpost. I have cleaned and touched this one up and I used it as a commuter recently, some chainsuck, but in decent shape.

Good luck!!

Attachments

• DSC_8617.JPG
    DSC_8617.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 746
  • DSC_8619.JPG
    DSC_8619.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 746
Can I have a number for the the scott I karmad to you for member toomanyframes pls as he messaged me asking to buy it as really wants it still I think? I think he put out a wanted ad for one so it only seems right it should go his way?!

Really got a love for Diamond Backs so would love the chance to bring this one back to life :)

Many thanks :)

Jussa :)

Racin'snake":awziknqg said:
Can I have a number for the the scott I karmad to you for member toomanyframes pls as he messaged me asking to buy it as really wants it still I think? I think he put out a wanted ad for one so it only seems right it should go his way?!

In the spirit of karma If my number comes up ill re-karma it to toomanyframes also. :D

Tc

Ok, it seems the Scott has a happy home, so it is spoken for, it's no longer available. Please let me know if you want the DB. Thanks

I have pmd the man in question. If he doesn't reply I will let you know. Many thanks & keep the karma flowing :)

Back