NOW KARMA IF COLLECTED!! Univega DS800 18.5" (M) frame...

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Will get some pics up later after I've had some tea, but for COLLECTION ONLY from Yeovil/Langport areas of Somerset or reasonable travelling distance for me to deliver it to you....

Univega DS800 18.5" full sus frame in red and black with Animal stickers, in good-ish condition, some scuffs and chain rub, was some play in large 'O' mounting above BB but it was just loose and has tightened down OK, RST shock, seat post, Ritchey saddle with rusty rails and clamp included, would probably throw in cheap rear and front mech that came with it. Hanger present, not bent. I like this and would keep it but it's too big!

NOW KARMA - won't post as moving house and it's too much hassle right now. May swap, looking for straight blade quality ahead forks with shortish A2C measurement, eg P2's etc.

Also some blue RST 381EL forks that are in pretty good nick and move very smoothly...

£10 - again collected

There are some more forks and possibly other bits that I would gladly 'karma' to collectors of either of above to get rid before move!

Re: Univega DS800 18.5" (M) frame, cheap, plus RST forks etc

Pics now....

Attachments

• Univega 008.JPG
    Univega 008.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 610
  • Univega 002.JPG
    Univega 002.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 610
  • Univega 003.JPG
    Univega 003.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 610
  • Univega 001.JPG
    Univega 001.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 610
Re: NOW KARMA IF COLLECTED!! Univega DS800 18.5" (M) frame..

NOW KARMA if collected, need shot of it don't want to be moving all this stuff with me!!

:facepalm:

Re: NOW KARMA IF COLLECTED!! Univega DS800 18.5" (M) frame..

I've moved and still got this type bump...

It's now definitely in Drayton near Langport, Somerset, or it could be in Devon as I head that way occasionally if you wanted to meet up in the Exeter/Okehampton/ Whiddon Down services.

:cool:

Latest posts

Back