Frame and shock etc Hydrographic printing coming soon

pokertee

Devout Dirtbag
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but im a graphic signwriter and my friend has started to do hydrographic printing on bike frames forks and any bike parts you want doing. Obviously prices will vary on size but they will be cheap. Basically if any one does not know this uses a dipping process that puts any graphic on a frame. It is then given a clear coat laquer. You will be amazed at what he can do. Im not sure if this has been on here before but this is just in case. Please see below some work and i will put more pictures up soon. This is fairly new to the uk so geton the bandwagon first and bling up your bike bits.

normal_IMG_2193.jpg

397701_314759365308963_2013328062_n.jpg

hydrographics.jpg

268972_426337887462870_449838226_n.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

The last one i am having put on my orange 5 with a lime green base coat.

There is an outfit near me been doing this in the UK for 10 years now, but it's not a cheap option, Some of the boutique frame makers already use them, really hard wearing and tough stuff, doesn't chip easily.
What's he charge for a Hardtail frame? (Rules dictate a price has to be firm :p )

Wold Ranger":k1zyzbd3 said:
There is an outfit near me been doing this in the UK for 10 years now, but it's not a cheap option, Some of the boutique frame makers already use them, really hard wearing and tough stuff, doesn't chip easily.
What's he charge for a Hardtail frame? (Rules dictate a price has to be firm :p )

I will be putting up prices in the next two days. his prices will be good. can you send me a link to that site thats been doing it for 10 years? Thx

They were the first in the UK to be Realtree approved "hydrographics" applicators and they do all the Shooting and fishing gear you see for sale in the UK with the Realtree camo patterns on it. They also do a lot of Export.
They are based up at Acaster Malbis near York and they invented the Hydrographics process and your pal will have to buy the sheets from them, as they have Worldwide patent rights on the process.
They buy requisites from me too. The guy who heads up the operation is called Jon Sykes.
I've enquired about having a frame done, but as the process uses water bath, it's not a good idea on a Steel frame, because of the rust issue, ok on Carbon and Aluminium though,

Back