Frame Colnago MTB

paukpity

Retro Guru
Hello

I don't know too much about this frame ,i didn't find a catalogue of Colnago about it , i bought it to make a new project but i haven't finish it , needs to be repaint .

Ask 70 euros for the frame and fork and bottom bracket shipping around 45 euros , i'm in south of france .

5338531010471.jpg

2419621010478.jpg

So the seat tube size is 51 CM and the top tube is 58 CM , the frame weight 1950 grams . It's for 1/1.8 fork and the seatpost is 29,8 and is intended fo cantiliver . I've got also a marzocchi fork but not too much sure about the joint .

On the face of it, it doesn't appear to be a genuine Colnago. Can you post some additional pics of the key joints/lugs/bottom bracket area please?

Genuine Colnago's always have the clover leaf pantographed somewhere on the frame.

It looks like this one

colnago1pa8.jpg

or this one :

main.php

The rear dropout are the same and near the lock seat there is a small tube in wich the rear cable of the break go through .

With respect, it doesn't look like either of those. Colnago are also famed for their beautiful/complex paint jobs too. Your two tone finish is anything other than Colnago-like. This is why I've suggested you post close up pics of the key areas so that we can all have a closer look at the frame build finishes. Posting pics of genuine Colnago's doesn't help at all....

Re: Frame Colnago MTB 80 Euros

I can add 4 shimano Canti deore xt br-m737 a rear derailleur and front Rd m737 with tacx galet Fd m737 and Deore Xt Crank Fc-M737 with specialté TA .
This item was sold

Back