Klein Box Crown fork 22" Attitude, Adroit

cook66

Retro Guru
1990”s Klein Box Crown fork for large tubeAttitude, Adroit  ,original oversized rigid fork  box joints~  backfire-colored   1990”s Klein Box Crown fork for large tubeAttitude, Adroit   original oversized rigid fork  box joints~  backfire-coloredKlein Box Crown rigid forkFeather light,Original Klein backfire- factory paint. Not A repaint Has one small ding on the back leg as seen in the last picturePaint is near mint for a 20 year old fork, but has a few small scrapesMeasureOverall length 21 inches/ 53.34cmTop tube 4.75 inches / 12.06cmTube diameter at base

450 € + shipping

Attachments

• rps20130703_1255201131727987.jpg
    rps20130703_1255201131727987.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,598
The pictures from him are good enough. I have no longer use fir this fork because i'm sell my attitude.
If someone is interested i could mail a whole collection of pictures.

It's a few weeks ago that i bought this fork at ebay. So all the import fees already paid by me!

Gut Tagg, (sorry if my German is not perfect)

first of all, it's a little strange to buy such a rare fork on ebay & then to try to sell it after less than 2 months...but you may have legitimate reasons...right?

So ok...

If you describe such a fork it's best to KNOW exactly what you have...

the fork is not an L, because Klein did NOT produce any L MC 1 forks.

It's therefore not an L fork but an M = Medium fork

M = Medium = 20" Klein

L = Large = 21" Klein but only existed with MC2 system from 94 on...

XL = XL = 22" biggest Klein size for MC1 and MC2 Attitudes/Adroits...

then when you write "diameter" 12.06cm you probably mean "steerer length" do you?

again, I would also show pics of the "dent" because it really depends on such "details" moreover that you
are dealing with people here who know this stuff.

Just tried to give you a hand, good luck with the sale

up

the fork is in very good condition and has no cracks. color is bright and has no dents.
i've been selling this firk because i've sold my attitude.

Back