White Industries Cranks, Bargain!

Jacque Lucque

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey all!

For sale is a pair of retro, White Industries square taper cranks. These are a beautiful set of cranks which I would keep if I didn't already own a couple pairs!

The cranks are the not-quite-so-posh ones made by Sugino in Japan for White Industries.

The cranks are clean all over with all the logos and markings very clear. The tapers and threads are all perfect and will spin for many moons more! There are a couple bruises to the ends of the cranks (What cranks over a year old aren't?) and there is a small nick below the spider. Both of these marks are not visible in your sexy, driveside-hotness shot that will grace retro-bike.

The chainrings that came with the cranks are pretty knackered so I have not included them in the sale, but replacements can be had very easily. If you're desperate however, i'll chuck them in for a few pounds extra.

Pick your self up a really fantastic bargain:

Retrobike price, £30 + the £4.20 postage. The ebay auction can be seen here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111111692960? ... 1586.l2649

$T2eC16R,!y8E9s2fjKweBR0z!c4no!~~60_12.JPG

1udp.jpg

xso4.jpg

l3qy.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back