Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View

£130

£90

doesnt have panracers on anymore,£75

i have had the rear triangle welded just not fitted back on,£125

£40
any offers considered,collect or organise your own courier.

Mate I dont know you but hold fire. Looking at your other post you might not be in the right frame of mind to be doing this, just take a day or so to collect your thoughts before you make any rash decisions.

i will still have my grisley,nothing will make me sell that,and the daughter still has her dale and the wife will still have her timberline,and kids still have there bikes and of course i will still have my cannondale bugger,but as for the rest its time for some lucky peeps to grab some bargains,i will list all my spares when i get chance,because i have loads of stuff sat in my sheds. :cry:

corsarob said:
i will still have my grisley,nothing will make me sell that,and the daughter still has her dale and the wife will still have her timberline,and kids still have there bikes and of course i will still have my cannondale bugger,but as for the rest its time for some lucky peeps to grab some bargains,i will list all my spares when i get chance,because i have loads of stuff sat in my sheds.

Hi Rob,

Any nice xt shifters or thumbies in the man cave?

Cheers

Ste

Dude. Sorry to here you situation. I can only hope you manage to sort something. :(
Anyway, the reason I'm here is I really fancy your Rockhopper.
Can you tell me the frame size please?
If its suitable, I'll take her off your hands and, If in the future, you wish to buy her back, I'll let you have her for the same price.

seanr68":d2fjjg1o said:
Dude. Sorry to here you situation. I can only hope you manage to sort something. :(
Anyway, the reason I'm here is I really fancy your Rockhopper.
Can you tell me the frame size please?
If its suitable, I'll take her off your hands and, If in the future, you wish to buy her back, I'll let you have her for the same price.
you have a pm. :)

Hi mate. Where do they need collecting from and what size frame are the voodoo and iron horse? Cheers

Kev7654":3tyf97oc said:
Hi mate. Where do they need collecting from and what size frame are the voodoo and iron horse? Cheers
I AM IN DUKINFIELD,SK16 5LD,
the voodoo is 18"
the iron horse is 19.5" :D :D

Back