**ALL GONE** Karma tyres (+ postage I'm afraid)

raidan73

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Got a bunch of tyres I need to get rid of to clear some space. Some are good, some not so good but I personally would be happy to ride on any of them. I plan to send them folded, maybe in a box, maybe in a heavy duty rubble sack type bag and reckon postage will be somewhere around a fiver for a pair, probably not much less, if any, for a single tyre.

Posting in the thread secures them. Please follow up with a PM. Obviously I can bring to the ride at Cardinham Woods next Sunday if either of the other two participants want any :LOL:

1. TAKEN Pair of Nutrak Innova 26x1.95 blackwall. Rear a little worn, front very good, sidewalls good.

2. Pair of Michelin (model unknown!) 26x1.95 blackwall. Both worn but with life left. Sidewalls good.

3. TAKEN Single Continental Twister 26x1.9 blackwall. Some wear but still life in it. Sidewall good.

4. TAKEN Single Continental Explorer 26x2.1 blackwall. Some wear but still life in it. Sidewalls good.

5. TAKEN Single Hutchinson On The Rocks 26x1.9 blackwall. Some wear but still life in it. Sidewalls good.

6. TAKEN Single Tioga Factory XC 26x1.95 blackwall. Plenty of life left in this one. Sidewalls are good.

7. Single Joe Murray Kona Maximum 26x2.2 blackwall. A real shame that there are a couple of small slits in one of the sidewalls as the tread is still very good. Personally I would still ride it with a patch on the inside of the tyre as the slits aren't that big.

qxuq.jpg

0a4i.jpg

6p16.jpg

0qf8.jpg

vfb.JPG

Re: Karma tyres (+ postage I'm afraid)

Bit cheeky but you wouldnt have any pics of the pairs would you? dont worry if not. not fussy about makes just need some new tyres for my saracen (just noticed they're mega cracked :LOL: )

cheers

Pics up

MarinMartin":1v540e49 said:
cheers mate. can I claim the nutraks please. :)

They're yours mate, PM coming

Could I have the two continentals if poss please,

Thanks.

chrisv40":3mxo0t7q said:

Thanks.

No problem, PM coming

chrisv40":jztf54qd said:

Thanks.

Courier collected as arranged today Chris. It's myhermes budget snail service so probably won't arrive until after the weekend.

Cheers, Adrian

Back