Manitou 1's for spares, front,elucid brake

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Heres some stuff that somebody may find useful....

I will post some pics in a moment, prices include postage via courier within mainland UK (excluding the highlands and islands, these areas will cost a fair chunk more im afraid. Brakes will go in the post so anywhere within the UK at this price. Payment by paypal gift or normal paypal if you want to pay the fees. No dibbing please, it makes my poor brain hurt!

1st generation answer manitou forks for sale as spares/repair. Long 1" steerer is a wee bit bent (not sure if you are supposed to be able to swap the tube on these, I suspect not). Ive not been inside them but I suspect the elastomers have turned into swamp glue, either that or theres none present at all. Stanchions have some light surface corrosion, quite what is inside who knows? They do slide up and down.
To sum this one up heres a pile of manitou 1 spares with a load of useless knackered parts attached. Lower legs, canti studs, brace, crown bolts etc seem fine :LOL: £19 posted SOLD THANKS

Campagnolo elucid cantilever brake. Non original pads, 1 of the rear spring covers is missing, perfectly usable though. Need a nice clean and buff up. £15 posted SOLD THANKS

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 589
  • e4.jpg
    e4.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 589
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 589
Re: Manitou 1's for spares,xc pro/mavic m321 front,elucid br

Any photos of forks please?

Just doing some pics now. Trying to find a 6mm allen key so I can turn the steerer the right way up!

futuristicoldman":1m7vcfa0 said:
Just doing some pics now. Trying to find a 6mm allen key so I can turn the steerer the right way up!

Cool thanks that be great.

Thanks for photos pm your pp details and will pay :cool:

Steerer's are swappable on these and Pace ones fit, as they are constant diameter with a shim, don't have an increased diameter at the crown.

gingernuts/badger":2zeqabzv said:
bugger - could of done with that rim pre building.

I have another rim which is well used but should be ok. You can have for nowt it if you want to come over for it

sweet ta! i'm sure i'll be over near the shop soon - you okay hanging on to it there?

ta again

Back