Box CNC Brake Levers

Simon

Senior Retro Guru
I found some NOS pairs of Box brake levers (designed by the guy who started Onza), and snapped them up because I'd been looking for some for ages. I've fitted them to all (!) my bikes and I've still got some pairs left over, so I thought I'd offer them for sale to fellow Retrobikers!

These retailed for about £200 a pair originally, and are beautifully CNC machined. Each pair of levers has a unique serial number engraved into the right hand lever blade. They're wonderfully chunky, but only about 190g a pair so not porky! I've got a couple of colours:

A very light champagne colour with matching adjusters and silver blades

A darker steel grey with black adjusters and silver blades

All silver with black adjusters (not pictured).

I've shown a photo of the blade alone as well to show how well made these are, with the 'revolver' milled holes around the pivot. They run on 2 cartridge bearings per lever, and bushings too, and are completely field-strippable and servicable. I've got a small selection of spares too, so if you crash and damage them I'll be able to supply replacement parts.

Condition is unused, but with a little shop wear - they'd look like this after the first ride anyway!

Price - £60 a pair (less than a third of the original cost)

Photo:

http://simonconnell.fotopic.net/p30120691.html[/b]

Simon, loving those can I take a pair (i mean one one bike worth).
either the champayne or silver, can you get back to me, cheers alan.

I'll take some photos of them on the bike when I get a moment - hopefully this evening.
S

Right, I've got some pics of the levers on the bike. Now, for the pitiful sum of £60 including postage (less whatever you sell your old levers for), you could have a bike that looks this mean and purposeful*

http://simonconnell.fotopic.net/c982217.html

* Stupidly wide flat bars, rasta headset and Merlin XLM not included.

That last picture looks a lot like my singlespeed, except my ti risers are Titec and no shifters of course.

Simon, you have been PM'd.

Back