Carrera Katalyst e-stay 250miles from new vgc £50

onza100

Retrobike Rider
PoTY Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bought this because I love estays and couldn't help myself :LOL:
Since then its just sat and I've not even ridden it!
To many bikes lol.
So here it is for sale. The old chap I bought it from put a computer on it when it was new and said it was reading 250miles when he stopped using it.
So the bike is in nice condition with a few marks and scratches.
They right gearshifter isn't shifting but I expect the grease has gone solid from lack of use I can prob fix this if you wanted me to.
Although its fairly low spec 100gs should make a nice bike for someone.
I measured it as an 18"

Asking £50 for it

I can post for an extra £15

Some photos

makster":2w3ngfyj said:
incorrigible":2w3ngfyj said:
PM incoming

Frank, you have a SERIOUS problem :LOL:
Mark,

Is it that obvious? :oops: It's actually not a problem quite yet; merely a mild affliction....

....alright, I admit it's an obsessive compulsive disorder bordering on psychological imbalance, but a guy's gotta have a hobby, right? :LOL:

incorrigible":30ubwh4d said:
makster":30ubwh4d said:
incorrigible":30ubwh4d said:
PM incoming

Frank, you have a SERIOUS problem :LOL:
Mark,

Is it that obvious? :oops: It's actually not a problem quite yet; merely a mild affliction....

....alright, I admit it's an obsessive compulsive disorder bordering on psychological imbalance, but a guy's gotta have a hobby, right? :LOL:

Damn right!!

Mark,

I'm assuming you saw this from the PM I sent you? I need a recommendation for a courier from UK to USA. Do you remember which one you used to ship that Saracen? (I'm still amazed that you managed to fit virtually an entire bike into that box).

Anyone else have an opinion regarding couriers?

Thanks,
Frank

I used transglobal for that one, and that package of rims/tyres.
They were a pain in the arse with the bike, over dimensions, but fine with the last lot.
If you use them, be VERY accurate with the dimensions, or they hammer you with extra fees :roll:

Hope this helps :D

makster":4k3qtjmi said:
I used transglobal for that one, and that package of rims/tyres.
They were a pain in the arse with the bike, over dimensions, but fine with the last lot.
If you use them, be VERY accurate with the dimensions, or they hammer you with extra fees :roll:

Hope this helps :D
OK, thanks Mark.

Back