Marzocchi Z2 atom race 80mm "Sold"

Plus one

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Had these on my kula for a bit never seen much action were recently serviced and are plusher than a plush thing :cool:

Steerer is 187mm

I had the lowers powder coated gold but the finish had some sort of reaction which has left a sort of haze on bits ? Never bothered me as its not really noticeable especially when riding ;)

Stanchions tickety-boo..

New decals were fitted too.. Was hanging on to these but in reality I won't use them and I'm trying to clear out some stuff ..

£75 posted(around £12 to post)

PayPal gift please or fees paid

Please express interest here then pm to pay no dibs ..

Cheers

Col

Untitled by Plus one2010, on Flickr

Re: Marzocchi Z2 atom race 80mm

Hi, just a quick q about how you refinished the arch. I've got a set of these that are in good shape but the arch has dulled and is under the lacquer so polishing doesn't help. Did you remove, polish and leave naked or apply a clear top coat?

Cheers

Re: Marzocchi Z2 atom race 80mm

ishaw":ayj28qzk said:
Hi, just a quick q about how you refinished the arch. I've got a set of these that are in good shape but the arch has dulled and is under the lacquer so polishing doesn't help. Did you remove, polish and leave naked or apply a clear top coat?

Cheers

These are alloy arch and just a polish with autosol done the trick..

I have a newer set with magnesium arch(which is dull) and no amount of polish helped :(

Someone pointed out you don't want to go sanding magnesium !!! :)

Left mine dull :(

Back