FREE Raleigh Apex 1993 - Reynolds K2 classic KARMA

coomber

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
19" centre bottom bracket to top.

THIS IS FOR PICK UP ONLY IN EITHER HONITON OR SIDMOUTH IN EAST DEVON.

Seems nearly all original, except front wheel. Have a browse in the archive section and marvel at these. Lovely colour.

Good bits: Nearly all original (except front wheel) profile bar ends, girvin flex stem, drivetrain looks ok except needs a good degrease and new chain. Frame and forks look in good nick.

Bad bits: seatpost was seized but I have got it out (hooray me!) and could do with a bit of cleaning in the seattube, lot of the bolts are rusty (easy clean with wire brush and coca cola). Will need new cables. Front wheel is shot.

I got this for free but had to drive a way to get it so recouping my travel cost. And I am charging an extra £2 to buy me half a pint for spending a week with penetrating oil before yanking out the seatpost.

Someone will ask about postage, so as John would say, I am happy to post for £400. Hence I dont want to.

One crap picture you say:

That's grease on the seatpost..

And here is what they can look like...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=180194&hilit=raleigh+apex

Re: Raleigh Apex 1993 - Reynolds K2 classic £12 TWELVE QUID

Rack and kick stand can be taken off!

Re: Raleigh Apex 1993 - Reynolds K2 classic £12 TWELVE QUID

90 miles... 1.45-2 Hours. Happy to hold it until you are down here/nearer to take less of a detour

Re: Raleigh Apex 1993 - Reynolds K2 classic KARMA

Hello coomber,

My brother lives in Torbay and may well be looking for a comuter bike.

He's off riding the Dartmoor Devil at the moment. I have told his missus to get him to ring me later when he is back.

He could stretch to a whole pint of ale or, if you prefer he makes his own cider. It is proper smooth. You're guaranteed to get your sight back within three days!

Ace. Love a home brew cider! Its his if he wants. Probably got a spare wheel and seat for this too if he wants.

Iwasgoodonce":30oy2fsd said:
Hello coomber,

My brother lives in Torbay and may well be looking for a comuter bike.

He's off riding the Dartmoor Devil at the moment. I have told his missus to get him to ring me later when he is back.

He could stretch to a whole pint of ale or, if you prefer he makes his own cider. It is proper smooth. You're guaranteed to get your sight back within three days!

Any news from your bro?

Back