Deore LX XT M735, STX, STX RC Fr & R Mechs,

saulus

GT Fan
Feedback
View
OPEN TO OFFERS.....

Please drop me a line on here and a PM. Prices include postage to the UK but not PP fees- please adjust accordingly. Will send further than UK. Please ask me for close up pics/further detail if you want.

Front Mechs

1) Deore XT M735. 28.6mm? (29mmish-thats the seat tube dia it came off anyhows :) ) Bottom pull. Top swing. Bit tatty and dinged on clamp and cable arm but solid as a rock due to legendary quality. Needs a clean. £13

2) Deore LX M550. Alpine band, 31.8mm. Bottom pull.Top swing. VGC. Clean logo. Minor chain rub to inner chain guide. Could do with a bit of a clean to make it minty. Unfitted by me. £12.50. SOLD £10

3) STX RC. MC33 28.6mm. Bottom pull. Top swing. Good condition. Clean Logo. Minor chain rub to inner plate of chain guide. No play in pivots. Needs a bit of a scrub. £11

4) STX. M31. 31.8mm. Bottom pull. Top swing. Good condition. Logo bit rubbed on the
'X' of 'STX'. Some chain rub to inner guide plate.Tiny dings on the cable clamp arm. TINY bit of play in pivots. Needs a bit of a scrub. £10

5) STX M???. Front mech. 31.8mm. Top pull. Bottom swing. G.W.O. but tarnished cosmetically by surface rust - most would come off with a bit of elbow grease I reckon. Logo rubbed. Feels tight. £10.

Rear Mechs

Deore XT. M735. 7 speed. Long cage. Tatty on the black/logo and scraped on the ally. Needs a strip and clean. No play in pivots: £15

Deore LX M550. Getting rid as change of direction for the build it was intended for. Nice condition but Logo tarnished on 'ORE LX' and the black has been touched up with a marker on the edge. Needs a strip and clean. Pivots tight. £15SOLD

OPEN TO OFFERS.....

Back