GT Zaskar LE 1996- frost red, STXRC chainset

hedgehog

Devout Dirtbag
All parts inc. delivery to UK mainland.

GT Zaskar LE frame, anodised frost red, size 18 inch, (20.5 centre to top). Year 1996 (manufactured January 1996). Is in incredible condition for its age, with very few marks. There is some scratching from chainsuck and a almost inperceivable dent on the downtube. Overall must be one of the best examples of this frame about. £175

Shimano STX RC triple chainset. Rings in very good condition. £18.

Thats very nice tho are you sure its ano.....looks painted to me???? I stand corrected if my eyes are failing me :)

PM replied to!

Most definitely anodised! The camera hasn't brought out the deep red lustre as well as I had hoped, but is indicative of the great condition of the frame. I can get more shots if required.

PS I am only selling as I have an identical one, but ball burnished, and fully built. This is sat on the bedroom floor lol.

Looks like Top and Down tubes are after market stickers. Originals are available on eBay.com. Can you please check if you feel any marks or dents under the decals? I think. Its also Not frosted red. It s the normal red ano. But in general it looks very nice for a retro Build.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's red anodised, it's not a frosted one, the frosted ones don't shine (I have a frosted one). Nice big Zaskar BTW.

Ah indeed, it is is standard red ano, not the frost finish.

Are no dents under the stickers - and they are, of course, non original decals - they came with the bike when I got it.

Frame is provisionally sold to DevonDave, many thanks.

Back