3DV and Purple Component sale - Cooks, Kooka, Ringle, SRP...

rhyscycles

Retro Guru
I have been collecting this stuff for over a year now planning for a build that isn't now going to happen so I've decided to clear out my 3dv/purple cupboard.

All the prices including shipping within the UK, please PM me to discuss international shipping costs.

Still for sale:

(3) Ringle 3dv Moby seatpost cracked in several places included the shaft and around the bracket. Not to be used for riding but suitable for a garage/display bike perhaps 3dv clamp is in really good condition, length 360mm and diameter 27.2mm - £30
(6) Renthal 3dv/purple RC130 bars, faded with some marks from use, length 550mm - £40
(7) Kooka 3dv Lever in excellent condition with no marks, £120
(9) Shimano Deore DX seatpost in excellent condition with some very minor marks, deore decal on other side has rubbed off a little, length 330mm and diameter 26.8mm - £30
(13) SRP 3dv/purple crank bolts, NOS - £10
(15) 3dv/purple seatpost clamp, NOS, diameter 31.8 - £10
(21) 3dv faded quick release skewers, very used - £5

Already sold:

(1) Ringle Silver Moby seatpost in excellent condition with some very minor marks, length 360mm and diameter 27.2mm - £60 - SOLD
(2) Ringle 3dv Moby seatpost, now super rare in excellent condition with some very very minor marks, length 360mm and diameter 27.2mm - £110 - SOLD
(4) Ringle 3dv H2O bottle cage used but in excellent condition and still in original packaging and L bracket included - £50 - SOLD
(5) Ringle 3dv Zooka quill stem 1 & 1/8th, in excellent condition with some very minor marks, matching top cap included, length 135mm - £60 SOLD
(:cool: Cook Bros Racing 3dv cranks, with matching caps and PACE triple chainset, some wear/rub marks from use but in really good condition, length 175mm - £150 - SOLD
(10) Odyssey 3dv/purple brake cantilever straddles, used but in condition, the anodizing is slightly different between the pair but still look good. - £20 - SOLD
(11) Onza 3dv chill pills, slightly faded - £5 - SOLD
(12) SRP 3dv/purple breakaway bolt, NOS - £10 - SOLD
(14) 3dv/purple cassette lockring, NOS - £10 - SOLD
(16) 5 Purple chainring bolts, NOS - £5 - SOLD
(17) 3dv Jockey wheels, NOS - £10 - SOLD
(1:cool: 3dv/purple jockey wheel bolts, NOS - £5 - SOLD
(19) 4 Purple cantilever post bolts, NOS - £5 - SOLD
(20) 3dv/purple pedal axle collars, NOS - £10 - SOLD
(22) Manitou 2 forks, in original box with super long allen key included and an NOS pack of soft elastomers and a pack of extra soft elastomers included. Forks are solid at the moment and could do with a strip down and use of the elastomers included, Length 135mm, diameter 1 & 1/8th - £100 - SOLD

Attachments

• 3DV pic 1.jpg
    3DV pic 1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 2,092
  • 3DV pic 2.jpg
    3DV pic 2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,092
Re: 3DV and Purple Component sale - Cooks, Kooka, Ringle, SR

nice parts
sorry for my previous message, mistake :oops:

(14) 3dv/purple cassette lockring, NOS - £10
(16) 5 Purple chainring bolts, NOS - £5
(17) 3dv Jockey wheels, NOS - £10

Sold to racer x

(1) Ringle Silver Moby seatpost in excellent condition with some very minor marks, length 360mm and diameter 27.2mm - £60

Sold.

(11) Onza 3dv chill pills, slightly faded - £5
(20) 3dv/purple pedal axle collars, NOS - £10

Sold.

thats alot of purple! what was the build gonna be?

I've got a Scott Evolution frame that I intended to get polished.

Shame really but I've decided to rebuild my Scott Wind River that I had in the 90's instead with some awesome components.

Back