KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 .... Now Sold

stevebe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Klein Adroit 1996 MC2 19inch. The frame has been ridden with care and there are no dents/cracks or chain suck. I am asking £1200 which is a firm price. I would ask that anyone interested view the bike as I will not put it in the hands of couriers. I am not taking offers for components as this sale is for the complete bike only. I have placed a good selection of images on here and whilst I am happy to answer reasonable enquiries the bike should speak for itself.

Re: KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 with Judy

good luck with the sale of this beauty, price seems more than reasonable. Isn't that front tyre mounted in the wrong direction?

troje":3vl2kise said:
good luck with the sale of this beauty, price seems more than reasonable. Isn't that front tyre mounted in the wrong direction?

Indeed a very nice bike that's priced to sell.. I think the tyre issue is an easy fix judging by the front qr.

ah ha a rotational error no less but not as bad as two left feet. The thing is if I swap it round it means taking it of the lounge wall. Thanks for positive price comments.

Nice bike, not sure about the white tyres. PS) the front wheel is in the wrong way, putting the QR on the non drive side and the tyre rotation correct.

see above - the white tyres are reserved for bikes that are worshiped and not ridden

Monday bump plus if there is any interest from members living in the Netherlands I am near the Hull to Rotterdam/Zeebrugge ferry, so delivery in person would not be so difficult.

if you decide to split, I might be interested at the complete wheels.

I want to wait and see if anyone here wants my bike as it is. I think if I were to separate, the frame/forks would have to go first, but thank you anyway for the interest.

Back