I recently bought an aluminium 1994 Marin frame but unfortunately the chainstay has a crack so I've salvaged what I can to try & recoup a little £!
Think it's a Nail Trail model, hard to tell for sure as the decals are missing but based on spec it looks right. Think these parts will suit any alu Marin of the era:
- A-PRO steel rear mech hanger (complete)
- rear canti bosses (M10)
- nice 35mm seatpost clamp (needs a bolt)
- 31.4mm x 300mm Ritchey style seatpost (needs a good polish)
- Shimano STX SE front mech (34.9mm bottom top bottom swing) FD-MC31
- Tange 1 1/8" aheadset, missing a crown race
- Shimano BB shell cable guide (c/w metal sleeve for the 5mm bolt)
- Marin headbadge (San Rafael Marin California)
- Marin frame badge (Aluminium Custom Tube Set 7000 Series Alloy Custom Butting Exclusive To Marin)£20 for lot posted in the UK?