Cheeky offers considered. No offence taken.

chris.kay1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I need to convert bicycles into car insurance money so here goes.

First off is a lovely old Kili Flyer. 20" centre to centre. It has been hanging up in my garage for too long now, awaiting restoration, but that is probably not going to happen. I think I've still got most of the components, in the loft, and if you'd like them, too, I'll root them out for you.
Looking for £45 collected from Manchester. Postage would be on top.

Second up is my Dawes Ranger, a bike I've treasured, keeping it my sitting room, most of the time. 19.5 ", with a 24" top tube. It is in excellent condition, with components barely used. The original "trick" seatpost with sliding clamp is stored safely, aswell, but I always considered it a bit obtrusive.
Asking price, including the Table Top tyres is £170, collected from Manchester. With cheaper tyres fitted, I'd like £150.

Muddy Fox Courier 19"
Bought this, on the site, a couple of years ago and have had some real fun on it.
Everything is in great shape. I have been using XT 6 speed thumbies but the original Dia Compe shifters are available, if you'd prefer.
Bought for £100, before replacing tyres, cables and the like and this is what I'd like now, collected from Manchester.

Finally, and a bike that is perfect for the long summer months ahead, is my Raleigh Western Classic Cruiser, 19 ". It's really well specc'ed and in excellent condition. Components include a 9 speed i-motion hub gear with back pedal brake and XT cantis, up front. Looking for £150, including the Schwalbe Fat Franks. Collection from Manchester.

Re: Kili Flyer and friends

Happens all the time Chris ;)
BTW it was a white MF Courier that started my long term obsession.

Good luck with your sale .............

Fortunately they're too big for me. Loving the Raleigh and the Dawes :cool:

That Dawes is currently top of my Wants list, alas the money cupboard is bare :(

Some iconic bikes there. A very early Kili, and the Ranger is very nice. Don't see many in that condition. Very fair price IMHO too.
I hope they find appropriate homes soon. ;)

Hi Flood,

Top tube is 21.5", centre to centre.

Rack mounts all present and correct ;)

All trhe best
Chris

Back