Vintage NOS Raw Titan Titanium Frame Prototype?

1rad dad

Dirt Disciple
I have a NOS Titan raw titanium MTB frame from the early 90s. It has never been built. The seat tube is 18.5 in. center to center. Please feel free to ask questions. I will ship but buyer pays shipping. First $700 takes it.

Email questions at jeff.theautoweekly@yahoo.com

You need a firm price...see Forum rules at top of page
Otherwise the thread will be locked ;)

If you are having trouble with pictures try signing up to one of the free photo hosting services such as photo bucket.

You (and us) may also find it useful to post more details about the frame such as why you think it's a prototype. If you are not sure of anything about the frame it maybe worth starting a thread on it in the retro chat forum.

Glws.

I'd be happy to help you put your pics up if you need it, I'd recommend setting up a Flickr account, I find it much more user friendly than the competition.

I have one of these too, It'd be nice to see another, there are very few around. Perhaps a photo of mine would help you to determine whether there are any differences which would suggest an early production frame or a prototype? Mine was painted/lacquered when new but I stripped it when the lacquer began to look tired.

secret_squirrel":27gwj3qc said:
Oohhh nice! Does the seattube pierce the top tube as it appears to in the pic?

It does mate, they're pretty cool frames with some really nice little details.

Latest posts

Back