Trek Y3, original hardly used condition

kasandrich

Retro Newbie
TREK Y3

I believe this is a 1997 bike.

This is the original American classic Y frame bike, the TREK Y3

This bike has hardly been used from new and is on original Amber Wall tyres which still have the moulding knobbles on them.

There are a few paint chips from storage and transport, these do not detract from the general good appearance but it could not be described as "MINT"and after pulling from storage (it was hung from wall not sitting on its tyres) the only attention its had is to give it all a wipe down and grease the cables. It has not been painted or refurbed or had replacement decals, it has not even had any paint touched up etc.

This bike would suit a collector.

I do not believe the seat is original, I think it was replaced with a gel seat from new by the supplying dealer.

I am not sure about the pedals, I do have another set of pedals with toe clips which if the pedals on it are not the originals, could be the ones?

All the tyres, brake pads, cables, gears, chain etc are originals and in good condition.

The bike has been stored in a dry garage with a rarely used motorhome, so its not been exposed to daylight very often.

Also comes with original TREK front light

Please do not ask me to break the bike because you want one of the reflectors, the bike is for sale as it is and complete, it has to be seen to be believed.

£180

If you would like any more pictures etc please contact me and if you would like to view the bike its available for viewing in Braintree Essex UK.

Attachments

• Trek Y3.jpg
    Trek Y3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 750
  • IMAG0348.jpg
    IMAG0348.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 750
  • IMAG0349.jpg
    IMAG0349.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 751
  • Lights.jpg
    Lights.jpg