Stolen - Beeston Nottingham 25 May 2013

beckyjc

Retro Newbie
Hi All,

Not been on this site before, but wanted to let you all know that a distinctive retro-looking mens mountain bike that I bought in Beeston on Saturday was stolen that same evening - they cut right through my lock! :(

Details:
- Plain black frame - not sure on make/model, but looked decent quality. Guy in the shop thought it may have been Orange bikes, but not sure about this.
- Distinctive orange Michelin Wild Gripper tyres (one labelled front was on the back / back on the front)
- Bright (tango!) orange gear and brake cable outers
- Deore Excel cantilever brakes

Picture below.

Happy to offer a reward for any info that leads to the return of this bike - I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend and would REALLY like to get it back.

Thanks,
Becky

Attachments

• OrangeBike.jpg
    OrangeBike.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 876
fingers crossed you get it back, and get the chance to give the thieving scum a good slap as well, not that i would condone violence i would never do that :roll: ;)

Thanks, doing all I can! Any tips/advice gratefully received (other than buy an even bigger fatter lock next time, obviously!).

Surely can't be many bikes about with those tyres on these days? It's pretty distinctive. Hoping someone will recognise it.

I live in Beeston so will keep my eyes open, i will post it on my FB page as well.
Good luck

Dunx

Thanks all - the more the merrier! Have an appointment with the police this eve to give them full details. Determined to do all I can to try and track this bike down now.

I live in the one in Notts :)

should change my location as not lived in Leeds for 5 years (and never in Beeston!!!)

Its on my FB now

Dunx

Ha!

I had to hold my tongue to prevent myself from causing possible offence by commiserating you when I thought you lived in the Leeds Beeston!

Back