Shimano XTR M900 Shifter Pod Mounts

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i have found a box full of the shifter pod mounts for shimano XTR M900 rapidfire shifters and LX and XT 7 speed shifters all these shifter pod mounts are Nos new and come with all mounting hardware..also there very lite weight and grip very well with scratching handlebars

Change your 92-94 Shimano rapidfires brake lever gear combos to STI shifters

List of some shifters these should work with

XTR M900
XT MO95
Deora DX ST-M071 & XT
LX ST-M560 M system
ALTUS A20
LX300

£15 posted pair in the UK Overseas a little extra

Attachments

• log1 002.JPG
    log1 002.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 2,220
  • log1 003.JPG
    log1 003.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 2,220
Sorry - how do these work? I've got combined SLX brake levers and broken rapidfire shifters. I've just bought standalone 7-speed SLX shifters. Would these allow me to retain the original brake levers - would I need to somehow cut off the original shifters from the brake levers?

hi not sure the will work with the SLX rapids any pics at all that will tell us..i'm thinking they mite not work with them :roll:

1 set sold have a box full of these maybe 14 sets :roll: so plenty to go around for now...also can post soon these fit the old rapidfire shiman shifters.these was used when people wanted to use Magure HS22 brakes and other manufactures Kooka Grafton etc

Hello.
I saw this post regarding "XTR M900 Shifter Pod Mounts", and I would like to know if you still have a pair to sell?
And if so, if you can send it to Portugal?

joaocleite":3r1j8yav said:
Hello.
I saw this post regarding "XTR M900 Shifter Pod Mounts", and I would like to know if you still have a pair to sell?
And if so, if you can send it to Portugal?

Yes mate still have 5 or 6 sets will pm you as well :cool:

Back