Listed in the US sales section, but happy to ship abroad.
A lot of this came off the Ritchey P23 I parted out, the rest is stuff no longer needed. Prices don't include shipping, I'll be using USPS 1st Class whenever possible to keep the rates down. Paypal gift, please.
1) XT M732 cantilever brake set. Two pair (enough for one bike). Comes with mounting bolts, cable yokes, and period-correct XT pads (lots of pad left). One SLR decal missing, otherwise very clean. $40 SOLD
2) DX cantilever brake set. Two pair (enough for one bike). Rear brake is the standard M650 model, front is the hard-to-find M651 "longer arm" version. Comes with mounting bolts and Kool Stop Eagle Claw 2 pads (lots of pad left). Very Clean. $30
3) DX MT63 2-finger brake levers. Two pair being sold. One pair has black barrel adjusters, the other has chrome (SOLD
). Very clean. $10 per pair. **Would look great matched up with either set of brakes listed above**
4) Ritchey Logic brake levers. Cantilever only, unless you use some kind of Travel Agent for V Brakes. A few light scuffs but otherwise clean condition. $40 SOLD
5) XT M732 thumbies. Not for the garage queen build but perfect for the rider in your stable or a great option to have as spares. A little fading on the clamps and light scuffing to the caps but fully functioning. $40 SOLD
6) Ritchey Force stem. 1" quill, 25.4mm bar clamp, 110mm reach, zero rise, and nickel plated. A few light stains but otherwise very clean. $35 SOLD
7 ) Ritchey ProLite handlebar. Uncut (22" in length) and a very respectable 145 grams in weight. Exposed logos are in nice shape, center logo not the greatest but will obviously be covered up by stem clamp, and a little bit of hairspray residue on the ends which will of course be covered by grips. $40 SOLD
8 ) Control Tech bar ends. Stubby version, grey "XTR-like" finish. A few light scuffs but otherwise quite clean. $10 SOLD
9) XT M730 crank set. Standard drive (24/36/46), round SG rings not BioPace, and arms are 175mm. Pretty clean, lots of life left in rings. $65 SOLD
10) Shimano HG70 7sp cassette. Original period-correct cassette, gearing is 12-28. Took it off a garage queen years ago, used it on maybe a dozen rides and that's it. Lots of life left, very clean. $40 SOLD