1992 Fat Chance Yo Eddy

mkozaczek

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
For sale 1992 (serial is 261Y2M but it's hard to read) Medium Yo Eddy with matching Mag-21 fork.

Frame and fork were repainted by Spectrum last year. Bike was Wild Kandy Cherry originally. No rust on the frame as you can see in the pre-paint prep pic. Fork completely rebuilt by Hippie Tech just last week. Also includes a matching Grello brake arch and a CNC black arch. Seat post included, but Ringle QR is not.

Price is $1150 shipped to anywhere in Europe

Pics here: http://public.fotki.com/mkozaczek/secon ... hance-yo-/

Yo_eddy_2-vi.jpg

DSC_1369-vi.jpg

DSC_1370-vi.jpg

DSC_1371-vi.jpg

DSC_1372-vi.jpg

DSC_1373-vi.jpg

DSC_1375-vi.jpg

DSC_1376-vi.jpg

DSC_1380-vi.jpg

DSC_1382-vi.jpg

so far as I can see, it's not a mag 21 fork but a mag 20 fork
If it is a 1992 fork it's defenly a mag 20 fork, mag 21 is from 1993

Nice!

Hmmm, I know you are always interested in new projects, and I'm selling off most of my collection, shortly. Could I interested you a trade, or a trade + cash, or trade + cash from your direction? Let me know, and I'll send you a list of bikes/parts I'll be clearing out.

I'm going down from seven bikes to just two or three. Making room and getting some cash together, in the process.

Thanks
Rob

Judging by the brake arch I'm pretty sure the fork is a mag-21, mag-20s had a tubular style arch AFAIK. The frame and fork didn't come together originally. I know the later mag-21 got the same teflon or whatever coated legs as the SL Ti, but I thought the early 21s still had the polished steel. I could be wrong though.

Back