Panaracer Smoke 2.1 Classic Amberwall ALL SOLD Thanks!

Jon Smith

Old School Hero
Feedback
View

ALL SOLD OUT!!!
New price!!

Panaracer Smoke Classic 2.1 Amberwall £25 each plus £5 p&p UK mainland only.

Payment made via Paypal.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Panaracer Smoke 2.1 Classic Amberwall

Am I the only one thinking £32.50 is a bit steep?

grogee":3rmeb92l said:
Am I the only one thinking £32.50 is a bit steep?

These are brand new re-issued tyres, and considering they are no longer available in the UK, it seems a fair price to me.

I should also point out that comments on pricing should be kept to a minimum as stated in the forum rules here: --> http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/Classif ... _Procedure

Pyro Tim":24laipie said:
They also cost more from Germany when they have them ;)

Also when you buy from Germany you should pay import duty at about 5% and then VAT. This is not something you pay when buying the tyres, this is a separate payment made to HM Customs & Excise which is the buyers responsibility to pay.

Jon Smith":3tir4ob5 said:
Pyro Tim":3tir4ob5 said:

Also when you buy from Germany you should pay import duty at about 5% and then VAT. This is not something you pay when buying the tyres, this is a separate payment made to HM Customs & Excise which is the buyers responsibility to pay.

Sorry Jon, but that's not true ;) Germany is in the EU, no additional taxes whatsoever

Pyro Tim":3eyng47m said:
Jon Smith":3eyng47m said:
Pyro Tim":3eyng47m said:

Sorry Jon, but that's not true ;) Germany is in the EU, no additional taxes whatsoever

Sorry about that I was talking from a business point of veiw and not personal. Yes you are right for personal use under a certain value they are tax free. Unfortunately to get them here I exceeded my quota :facepalm:

Jon

Back