Syncros Revolution Crank with 175mm arms

dentor0

Dirt Disciple
Syncros Revolution Crank with 175mm arms and perfect treads and tapers.
Standard spider version with 5 bolt pattern.
Excellent condition have very small scratches, no damages.
Payment via paypal as gift!

Price:£300 posted

Dude, you need to build a Good Reputation if you want any hope of selling kit on here..

I'm no Moderator, but I care about this community, so as a precaution to interested parties.. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=255352

to kingroon, regarding question regarding special bolts/spacers in the linked thread, there are versions of Revolutions that don't require special bolts/spacers. i had a set of Revolutions that had threading holes on the spyder so you can use standard bolts/spacers to bolt the inner granny gear and spyder to the powerdisc.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=149679

I wouldn't say it's a version, more an anomaly. Surely 3mm of threaded alloy is not sufficient to hold everything tight? Probably why only a couple of them are out there.
I think Kingroon is more concerned about the 21 post, no photo, limited response to questions, demands for PayPal gift for a high value item, poor reputation as a seller:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=246162&p=1847271#p1847271

Yidaki":2z6gzuzs said:
I had to send the crankset back, it had a big dent in it. Also, it was a repaint. Never mentioned.
I would not trust this seller.

revo003nclug.jpg

revo0015gz88.jpg

Getting my money back was a pain in the a**. Excuse my french!

I had to pay as "gift", when he sent the money back, it was not gift.
Also, I had to pay shipping back. Never saw that money again.
Lost about 40€ with this trade! Back off!

also: worst packing ever.

pete_mcc":2j2iaexp said:
I wouldn't say it's a version, more an anomaly. Surely 3mm of threaded alloy is not sufficient to hold everything tight? Probably why only a couple of them are out there.
I think Kingroon is more concerned about the 21 post, no photo, limited response to questions, demands for PayPal gift for a high value item, poor reputation as a seller:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=246162&p=1847271#p1847271

I'm not sure the actual depth measurement of the threading, as I never measured them, but I had no issues with the cranks and they were in good used before I received them. And I've not heard issues/concerns from the 3 following owners of them after I sold them on. :?

I'm quite aware that kingroon is more concerned about the sellers reputation. I just thought I'd share my knowledge with him regarding the need for special bolts/spacers which aren't always the case with Revolutions.

Back