XTR M952 STI's 30 EURO POSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These have arrived, but they aren't m952 9 speed, but M950 8 speed so not a happy bunny as I wanted m952 9 speed stis as the title of the thread suggests. I can't pm you as you have disabled that function for some reason, so this is the only way I can inform you of my dissatisfaction with my purchase. Can you get in touch to discuss.

Doesn't matter anymore, as I have permanently left RB because some dumb **** trying to screw me over, Off to Ridemonkey/whatever MTB site I don't get banned on, See ya!

Wasmachineman NL":dh2y7e7w said:
Doesn't matter anymore, as I have permanently left RB because some dumb f**k trying to screw me over, Off to Ridemonkey/whatever MTB site I don't get banned on, See ya!
Not the kind of response I was expecting, that's for sure. Taking out your frustration on others/me because of the action of someone else isn't exactly friendly is it? I'm guessing that you don't care that the item you sold me wasn't what you described in your sale thread and you aren't going to act as you would hope others might act towards you if you were in the same position as me?

ishaw":3tp0wrib said:
Wasmachineman NL":3tp0wrib said:
Doesn't matter anymore, as I have permanently left RB because some dumb f**k trying to screw me over, Off to Ridemonkey/whatever MTB site I don't get banned on, See ya!
Not the kind of response I was expecting, that's for sure. Taking out your frustration on others/me because of the action of someone else isn't exactly friendly is it? I'm guessing that you don't care that the item you sold me wasn't what you described in your sale thread and you aren't going to act as you would hope others might act towards you if you were in the same position as me?
:shock: not what I'd have expected either Ian
Eloquently put response though buddy... and you deserve better :facepalm:

Wow! So getting screwed allows you to screw others! Not cool in my book. Sorry to hear of the misrepresentation there mate.

What a plank! What kind of condition are they in? I drove an hour and a half for some of these bought them got home and on further inspection wasnt too impressed. I got some 9 speed xt separate units probably mint condition. Silver housings black leavers. PM or here if you want to bro.
Peace out Byron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back