GT Xizang for sale

TheBeeBoyKid

Retro Newbie
Hi everybody, you'll have to excuse me here because I'm a massive bike novice. I've got a GT Xizang that I'm getting rid of (moving to Australia and can't take with me) and am not entirely sure what I've got. I think from the serial number -GTX97158- It's a '97 model, titanium maybe 21" frame but not 100% sure what I'm measuring. Also being a bit of a technophobe have photo's but can't work out how to post them on here. All in all, quite embarrassing. Can anyone be of any help in any of these fields?

Edited by RobMac I believe TBBK wants £400 posted

I have a Xizang and love'em.

Yes, your model is 97. Decals should be blue, if they are original.

You measure the frame size from centre bottom bracket to centre top tube (NOT: end of top tube or end of seat tube).

Upload the pics to a hosting service. Then take the link and use the "Img" button.

Or send them to me, I will post them. I have someone wanting a Xizang, too. :)

If this is to be a prober sales ad you need to add a price or this thread will be erased.

By the way: I was first. ;)

Rahbari":2598864x said:
If this is to be a prober sales ad you need to add a price or this thread will be erased.

By the way: I was first. ;)

Yes like the man said a price or it'll get locked.

Put it in the what's my xyz worth thread on the mtb chat section,that way you will get a ball park figure for it,and not your eyes ripped out of there sockets!!

I got some pics. I will post 5. Enough to get the idea:

http://fstatic3.mtb-news.de/f/pz/k4/pzk ... /large_364[1].jpg

http://fstatic0.mtb-news.de/f/au/kd/auk ... /large_366[1].jpg

large_367[1].jpg

large_368[1].jpg

large_369[1].jpg

Don't PM me, I am not the seller! ;)

Edit. Damm. I don't get it. Please just click on the links.

Here is one. Cannot be botherd with more at the moment. Sorry.

medium_Foto.jpg

97 frame
XTR 950 with 951 rapid rise rear mech
98 Rockshox SID

Framesize 18 or 19inch. Please measure centre - centre.

Back