2002 Willits New Sheriff 29er Hardtail, Mountain Goat Deluxe

fillet-brazed

Dirt Disciple
1987 Mountain Goat Deluxe Frame/Fork for sale. In fine shape, no dings, dents, cracks or structural damage. Does have scratches. Paint primer is rust colored (so some scratches look like they have rust). Size is 21". Will provide any measurements needed. $1550 obo.

Re: 1987 Mountain Goat Deluxe Frame/Fork with "Smoke" Paint

Sweet as candy but too steep for my pockets sadly

Stunning & one of a kind, them forks are beautiful

But out of my price range too :(

Thanks for the kind comments. Feel free to make an offer. I know I started high, and it's a little rough. I think the last one I saw sell on ebay, it was a complete bike, was for mid to high $3K range if I recall correctly, but it was in a little cleaner shape than this one. This was maybe 3 years ago.

I'm just trying to avoid the 13% fees that Ebay and paypal take so feel free to make an offer. Besides, the last time I listed it on ebay, the guy never paid, or even responded to emails after winning. :\

Probably have a few more frames/bikes coming up for sale too.

That's a nice frameset, and such a nice size.....

Would sell my Dolomite Attitude for this....:) But that never reaches the price unfortunately.
And have to pay the fees and taxes at customs....

cheers

Re: 1990 Doug Bradbury Manitou & Mountain Goat Deluxe Frame/

So I've still got the Goat, and now I add this 1990 Doug Bradbury in all original condition. It is in ok condition with multiple scracthes, nicks, etc, but no cracks, dings, dents or structural issues. Paint is in rough shape. I was about to powder coat it, but figured I'd let the new owner take charge of that. Fork stanchions are rusty, but I am including some nice stanchions with the bike. Original cable housing (and ferrules) are there, but cables are missing.

XT components, custom Ringle skewers, custom Bradbury wide hubs, Cook Bros. custom wide BB spindle, Cook Bros. cranks, Bradbury stem, First generation Bradbury fork with angled dropouts (very rare!!) IRD seatpost, Specialized seat, Mavic rims, etc. Very low miles, but a good amount of "storage wear".

Should clean up very nicely. Price is $3,200 USD obo.<p>

Re: 1990 Doug Bradbury Manitou &amp; Mountain Goat Deluxe Frame/

:shock:

Re: 1990 Doug Bradbury Manitou &amp; Mountain Goat Deluxe Frame/

Hubba hubba :shock:

If only I had $3k...

Back