Orange Aluminium O 1992 full bike for sale

JediPaddler

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Probably going to regret this but I have decided to sell my Orange Aluminium O. It's hardly been used since the build.

Full details can be found on the build page (the white bike! towards the bottom):

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=135722&start=60

The only thing that has changed from the last photos are the stem, which has been changed to a more suitable length. It is a polished NOS Profile stem that I got from the states.

P1010849.jpg

It's a 21" frame so will suit taller riders 5'11" to 6'3" at a guess. The frame was powder coated last year and is in great condition. The only things I would point out is that the forks need new elastomers and the saddle isn't perfect. As with any bike inspection is recommended.

I'm looking for £275, cost me loads more than that! Can be collected from just outside Chester, occasionally work just south of Coventry too, so could arrange a meet there too.

Any questions please ask.

P1000058.jpg

love the bike, shame you are so far away...
free bump.. unless you want to courier to Hampshire??
GLWS

Still for sale. Haven't been bumping it due to work and I did have a couple of enquiries.

Any questions ask away.

Definitely interested, but live all the way down near Brighton on the South Coast. A suggestion if I may?

What I have done in the past—as I know all to well what a complete pain it is to prep and pack a bike for a courier—is to courier up a flat packed bike box (from my bike shop) to the seller, then when they have packed it I organise a courier to come and pick it up from an address and day that is convenient to them. So the only practical effort from you is: removing pedals, unbolting and twisting the handlebars, usually remove front wheel and put into box. If you have additional bubble wrap or other spare bits of card just to protect the protruding hub skewers, cranks and seat all the better, but not crucial in my experience.

Anywho, just something to think about if you can't find a local buyer. :)

imjustcreative, if you can convince the seller to take it just a bit further south rom coventry to milton keynes I will get it from him and take it to bedford upon which you can get the direct train from brighton to bedford and claim your prize.
just saying like :)

Back