*C16r frame* ((PRICEDROP))

Elsubstar

Dirt Disciple
"02 Bomber forks with new decals for sale with new TA lever, run well. Forks - £50[/color] SOLD

I have a "97 C16r freshly repainted in metallic grey. Frame size is 17". Brand new Cane Creek S2 head set included.

Before it was sprayed Roberts Cycles (very well know and highly regarded custom bike designers) added a disc brake tab and brace plus eyelet. The build was going to be for winter single speeding but I never got out on it so it is still in great condition.

This frame is in great condition! Will take V brakes or disc brakes, best of both worlds! Come on fellas, make make an offer.

Price drop, need to shift.
Frame & HS - £80

!!Open to offers!!

Attachments

• C16r.jpg
    C16r.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 1,297
  • IMG_1085a.jpg
    IMG_1085a.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 1,297
  • IMG_1083a.jpg
    IMG_1083a.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 1,297
  • IMG_1084a.jpg
    IMG_1084a.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,297
Re: *C16r & Bomber forks for sale*

I may be interested in the forks, if you decide to split ;)

Ok, so I think I was quite hasty in posting the above. Now I have actually though about/remembered the amount of work that when into the frame I'm going to ask for £120. I think the disk mount and brace/eyelet cost £100 alone.

makster - £75 for the forks.

I will spit the frame and fork if you chaps are happy with that?

Hi,

Now £120 for just the frame when you wanted £115 for both :?

:?:

As I said whayne, I was in rather a rush to post and should have thought longer about what this frame cost me - all the work done on it adds up to £160 plus what it cost me in the first place, plus i spent time rust proofing it internally & I'll including p&p. I think that's reasonable. Now its in fantastic condition (disc brake ready if you want, brake bosses there too), ready to be built up and enjoyed by someone. My bad. More haste less speed. Offers?

I think your entitled to change your mind a little on the price and seems reasonable given what you spent. At least you're not ebaying it.

Yes it looks great and you have spent some money...but its a little too much for me.

Latest posts

Back