XC Pro thumbies **SOLD**

Rigid Dog

Devout Dirtbag
1) Complete set (front & rear specific) "self energizing" cantilevers by Scott USA Pedersen. These were the originals before the Suntour version was introduced. The rear brakes show some signs of use but since I just removed them off one of my bikes I can attest that they are completely, fully functioning. The front set are so incredibly clean they could pass for new. I've never mounted them on a bike and since they've been in my garage for so long I honestly don't even remember getting them. The rear set is what I refer to as the 2nd gen version as they're a lower profile brake, which is certainly better for clearance while pedaling. The fronts are I believe the 1st gen version as they're more of a standard profile, similar to a Shimano M730 brake. Comes complete with mounting bolts and Kool Stop Eagle Claw 2 pads which have hardly been used. Items located in the US, but I'm happy to ship abroad.

Both sets: $60 + shipping (PP gift, please) SOLD

2) Suntour XC Pro thumb shifters. Power Control 7/8sp version. Few small scuffs, most notably on the right/rear shifter clamp, otherwise very nice condition and fully functioning.

$50 + shipping (PP gift, please) SOLD

100_4213_zps6eff20e6.jpg

100_4214_zps4895e2cb.jpg

100_4215_zpsb4564fe9.jpg

100_4216_zps248b4742.jpg

100_4229_zps2c32dd3e.jpg

Back