Ringle wheelset

beepbeep

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for a pair red wheels? :D

8-speed Bubba rear and a later Sun Ringle front laced to Sun Rhino Lite rims with DT spokes.
The rear hub was NOS when built and has since only done 10 miles of cruising round town, so it’s in excellent condition. The front hub is in great used condition. The rims are in overall good condition, with a few small clips and scratches here and there, and the decals are a bit tatty in places. Both wheels spin well and are true.

£130 + £35 European postage (other countries please ask)

Attachments

• IMG_4458.JPG
    IMG_4458.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,859
  • IMG_4459.JPG
    IMG_4459.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,859
  • IMG_4465.JPG
    IMG_4465.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,859
  • IMG_4464.JPG
    IMG_4464.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,859
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Also for sale is my 97 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 frame.

I believe it's a 13.5" frame, so it's one for the kids or would make a great dual slalom project. Could do with a repaint, but structurally it's fine. I also drilled a hole to run calipers in the brake bridge, as shown in the build thread (which could be a plus or minus depending on your point of view... ;) ): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126602
All-in-all a cool, feisty little frame.

£40 + around £40 EU postage (other areas please ask for postage)

Re: Ringle wheelset + Stumpjumper M2 frame

That is a stump jumper frame, not an s works, am I right? They were using M4 composite in 1997 for the s works not M2. Also it should say "works" across the white socialized logos.
Obviously I stand to be corrected.

You could be right, it's definitely an M2 according to the decals. There's also a 'Made in the United States' decal which led me to believe that it was an S-works, but I'm no expert. I'll adjust the ad.

For those on the know the frame number is: S2M1197

Cheers :)

What do you think the postage would be to the UK, would that be the £40 quoted too??

LikeClockwork":exzpv2cc said:
What do you think the postage would be to the UK, would that be the £40 quoted too??

Yeah that includes the UK, I'm in Sweden. The postage here is stupid expensive :|

Hi Paul, sorry missed your reply :oops: - unfortunately there's nothing I can think of right now to swap.

Ringle wheels down to £155 now...

Answer Hyperlite bar in turquoise.
Faded in places, uncut but a few small cracks from overtightened bar ends. Includes black plastic Answer end plugs - designed to stop overtightening :? :LOL: (not shown)

£30 SOLD

Back