Shed clearance - Prices reduced !!

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
March’s shed clearout :D

Having a clearout of the shed and have a few items that are not needed in my current builds.

Many I have bought on Retrobike, prices are the same as I paid for them as far as I can remember.

If you need any more info or more detailed photos let me know.

Prices include delivery to UK.

Paypal Gift or add extra for fees.

Sensible offers considered.

M Trax 1000 frame 21”

Bought recently from a forum member, had big plans for this frame but reluctantly have decided it is one build to many for me. Some superficial rusting but all looks solid at least from my untrained eye. An ideal frame for a refurb, or would make an ideal lightweight pub bike.

KARMA - Postage only (approx £12-£13) - SOLD

P3230015.jpg

P3230016.jpg

Giant Cascade 2 Rucksack with 3 litre bladder

Very comfy and smart looking, loads of compartments for helmet, tubes, keys, wallet etc, but as I am usually found on my road bike it does not fit with the speed/lightness for road biking.

Only used half a dozen times, bladder even less and never with strong flavoured drinks usually water. In almost new condition. I have cleaned after every use and also recently with cleaning tablets – obviously for hygiene purposes I would recommend a good sterilising (no reflection on my personal hygiene :D )

I have a more detailed description of its many, many features and compartments which I will scan later, along with cleaning instruction etc.

Cost new over £80

£50

P3230013.jpg

P3230014.jpg

GT forks

Stripped and ready to paint.

1 1/8 threaded, A-C roughly 395mm. steerer 175mm with 30mm of thread.

Good condition, just some minor surface rust.

£10 - SOLD

P3230011.jpg

Promax Brake levers

Never used just test fitted to my bike, so some scratches on the inside. Some minor scratches also from storage. Ideal for a cheap bike build.

£5 - SOLD

P3230006.jpg

Titec bar ends

Good condition, never fitted. Some small scratches from storage, can be seen in the top picture next to the letter T.

£5

P3230007.jpg

Grip shift SRT300

In good condition, transfers all clear and unworn. The cable attached you could probably get away with using it with some oil. And good for reference if you need to fit another cable.

£6

P3230003.jpg

Karma Items – postage only

Red stem - unknown brand

SOLD PP

P3230008.jpg

Suntour crank arms

I did have a small try at smoothing them for a respray so some small scratches on them. Could easily be taken back the the unpainted alloy.
Straight with good threads etc, ideal for a pub bike or hack.

SOLD PP

P3230012.jpg

Re: Shed clearance and a couple of Karma items

JosephCallard":u7uxsv3v said:
PM incoming about the cranks

Sorry cranks have been dibbed - PM incoming about possible future Karma cranks :D

Re: Shed clearance and a couple of Karma items

Offers accepted in a 'My Wife wants her dining room back and is fed up with my bikes bump ' :D

M Trax 1000 frame 21”

Bought recently from a forum member, had big plans for this frame but reluctantly have decided it is one build to many for me. Some superficial rusting but all looks solid at least from my untrained eye. An ideal frame for a refurb, or would make an ideal lightweight pub bike.

£20

And needs massively long steerer tube

Edit: But Evans do sell forks suitable. I just never got round to getting any for it.

Logic.Al":1sljmo6t said:
M Trax 1000 frame 21”

£20

And needs massively long steerer tube

:?

Back