18" MOUNTAIN GOAT - WTR SOLD

ratcapa

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
Funk Fan
Feedback
View
Taking interest for F+F split!!

However it has been a pleasure to own such a bike. 2nd in BOTM non shimano special, it features...

Full Suntour XC Pro Grease guard group and XC post and stem
Bonty TI bars
Ritchey Z-MAX in blue
Mavic MA40 rims
Will have Ritchey Grips and bar end plugs too.

Most of these parts were NOS before being fitted, and it shows as they are in superb condition

Frame and forks are the original colour/paint though there is the usual patina associated with a frame of this age. There are NO dings or dents but like I said it is 22 years old and all frame stickers are still there though are not perfect as I've tried to show in the pics.

This bike really does give you the tinglies just looking at it, riding it is on another level, its as light, fast and nimble as it looks.

I can deliver up to about 50 miles at cost as I don't really want to post, however I have had interest to post internationally so am looking into cost for this now.

Said I wouldn't do this but now prepared to sell Frame and Fork ONLY

All photos are recent and it hasn't been ridden since.

Top tube is 21" c-to-c
Seat tube is 18" c-to-t

£375 Posted in the UK

Please don't try and dib any parts in this thread, they may be up for sale in another thread if F+F sells.

Re: Mountain Goat WTR

Antstark":3vmud13g said:

Don't worry Ant.................... there is another ;)

And this one despite having the original forks and paint job is on the small side. If it was a 19 then we def wouldn't be having this conversation... EVER

I am having the same dilema with mine tbh.....too small for me.....too big for the missus...too expensive as a wall hanging....way too nice to let the kids near it. :D

GLWS Scott.

this is wonderful bike and my size ....but no money :cry: good luck :D

Beautiful, regret selling mine sometimes :(

Tc

Back