Cinder Cone pubbike NOW £85 SOLD

Kona Tone

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Lost my storage space so having a big clear out

first up my battered beloved 97 green lava dome frame, looks 18" c-top though rough looking it rides well I ran as my single speed work bike for a year and loved it.

one of the rear brake mounts was broke off so cleaned/ground it up and ran just a front brake :LOL: good usable bottom bracket

reply on here first then PM thanks

£25 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Kona CinderCone pub bike £95 NOW £85collect from London

was my work bike for years again 18" c-top

now built back up, mix of components, don't get too excited, just a cheap Kona for blasting around on :LOL:

(carbon Azonic bars, new tubes, new on one seat clamp, the rest not the best stuff in the world but rides good, wheels true etc)

please don't make me post it :facepalm: or even worst break it, it's been advertised as a frame for months :facepalm: :D

securedownload-5-3.jpeg

securedownload-4-3.jpeg

Thanks

Tony

Re: Kona Lava Dome and Cinder Cone frames

I've had quite a lot of interest in these also quite happy to keep them but on the other hand got lots of other bikes to build and my space is shrinking. So if there's any Kona freak out thete who'd would like to make an offer on both frames.....try me :)

That lava dome is tempting me, any idea how much the postage would be?

Is there a reason that the drive side drop out is bare? Has it been welded ?

dvatcmark":2vfyyi78 said:
That lava dome is tempting me, any idea how much the postage would be?

Is there a reason that the drive side drop out is bare? Has it been welded ?

Should be less than a tenner could leave it in Nottingham for Collection in a few weeks time if that helps. Drop out not been welded just had a little blow torch heat to bend back out, the frame is battered but loved :LOL:

I've been toying with the idea of trying out modernising an old kona by welding a disc tab onto it, and this frame looks a good candidate, I just need to check I can get away with an 18 as all my konas are 19.

I'll pm you tonight to discuss further. If you do get a taker in the mean time feel free to sell it to them.

Back