Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:20 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:16 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
Anthony Hughes wrote:
do you have the fixings 4 the crud catcher?



It was attached to a bike I brought by two bolts in the down tube, so I only have this.


Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 11:28 pm
Posts: 4740
Location: Scotland!!!!!! Yay, at last, only 4 years waiting!
theredchili wrote:
development_cycle wrote:
Do you know what make the seatpost is?


no sure, think its more modern than retro, nice looking though :D


Not after any swaps are you? Like it but no cash at the mo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:34 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
development_cycle wrote:
theredchili wrote:
development_cycle wrote:
Do you know what make the seatpost is?


no sure, think its more modern than retro, nice looking though :D


Not after any swaps are you? Like it but no cash at the mo.



Sorry, i'm only selling as i need the money. I'm happy to hold it for you if you would like ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 11:28 pm
Posts: 4740
Location: Scotland!!!!!! Yay, at last, only 4 years waiting!
That's good of you. Sale will depend on me selling some bits though. Could you weigh it for me too as I wouldn't want to put one on that's heavier that the one that's on it now?

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:54 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 71
Location: DEVON
hi mate sorry 2 b a pain but could you measure the distance between the holes please 2 make sure it will fit? if ok ill take it:-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:57 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
Anthony Hughes wrote:
hi mate sorry 2 b a pain but could you measure the distance between the holes please 2 make sure it will fit? if ok ill take it:-)



140mm, It also has holes for securing with cable ties instead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:05 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
development_cycle wrote:
That's good of you. Sale will depend on me selling some bits though. Could you weigh it for me too as I wouldn't want to put one on that's heavier that the one that's on it now?

Thanks



I don't mind holding it for a week or so, not sure on the weight as I don't have any scales. It's not super light, but equally not heavy :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:12 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 71
Location: DEVON
ok buddy can u hold it 4 me till 2moro as im at work and ill sort out payment cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:14 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
Anthony Hughes wrote:
ok buddy can u hold it 4 me till 2moro as im at work and ill sort out payment cheers

theredchili wrote:
Crud Catcher£5 >>>Dibbed<<<


Sure thing.


Last edited by theredchili on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final clear out sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:15 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 11:28 pm
Posts: 4740
Location: Scotland!!!!!! Yay, at last, only 4 years waiting!
theredchili wrote:
development_cycle wrote:
That's good of you. Sale will depend on me selling some bits though. Could you weigh it for me too as I wouldn't want to put one on that's heavier that the one that's on it now?

Thanks



I don't mind holding it for a week or so, not sure on the weight as I don't have any scales. It's not super light, but equally not heavy :shock:


That's good of you thanks buddy.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bawgixer, Chappers7, Cheshire1980, CristiRD, Darren613uk, emdee, Factory Jackson, gil_m, kikideparis, metalgood, oldschool, Ompelukone, solowlite, vwbluethunder, wiggviv and 91 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group