Campag Centaur rear mech - & other stuff *MORE REDUCTIONS*

carlton dyna-tech

Old School Hero
Whilst having a furtle around some boxes after a house move I found a Campagnolo 'time-capsule'. It's a Centaur long-arm rear mech which I bought a few years ago as a 'spare' in case the one on my Dyna-Tech went t*ts-up. Well, the Dyna-tech one appears to be bullet-proof but my finances don't so I'm going to have to sell it.

I tried to take as good a picture of the mech as I could without taking out of the manufacturers sealed bag but it's not easy. Believe-me this is as new as it came out of the factory. I've put up the best of the pics here. I'd like £100 - delivered within UK (overseas at additional cost)(PayPal as Gift).**REDUCED - £85**

In sealed bag from Campagnolo.
DSCF8817_zpsb0f00bec.jpg

DSCF8833_zps674604a7.jpg

Rear of mech
DSCF8826_zpsb54c2ac3.jpg

The rest of the not-so-good images can be seen here http://s1182.beta.photobucket.com/u...e Parts/Campagnolo Centaur long arm rear mech

I also have for sale:

NOS Olympus brake set (levers, cantilevers, cables, etc.) - £85 (PayPal as Gift) delivered within UK (overseas at additional cost). **REDUCED - £70**

olympusbrakeset_zpsd6a37509.jpg

NOS Bullet handlebar shifters (including cables) - £65 (PayPal as Gift) delivered within UK (overseas at additional cost). **REDUCED - £50**

campag_bullet_zps1840907b.jpg

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers

Back