GT Bravardo for sale again,for real this time,no going back,

corsarob

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
:oops: the time has come where i need to shrink my collection.

i really like this,so not too sure i actually want to part with it,

will post pics if i can later as this isnt my laptop so not sure if i can get my pics up.it now has a black stem not the yellow one,

anyway,£100 and ride away today.

GTBravardo003.jpg
GTBravardo007.jpg

GTBravardo005.jpg

GTBravardo006.jpg

GTBravardo004.jpg

Re: GT Bravardo.

greenstiles":o86kigcv said:
what a bargain.....those 631tubing ones ride brill..... :shock:
your not wrong,it does ride well,its either sell this one or sell my rockhopper fs,but i seem to like the rockhopper more for some reason.

Are you coming to the Lakes National Rob? If not I could probably take this along if it helps anyone :)

You should come though, will be a great day! :cool:

not sure yet Pete,got to try and juggle things at home and work,its a bit of a nightmare at work at the mo,i`m sick of it now. :D :D

I might be interested in this - looking for a bike for a friend. I will also be at the Lakes ride which might help.

What size is it please? Are the wheels ok, smooth and straight?

My mate hasn't got much money so getting a good deal like this could be the ideal way to get him into cycling.

i will put the spec up later,but yes the wheels are straight and true,gears and brakes work fine,all in all its a really nice old steel framed bike that will just go on and on. :D :D

Out of the two this is the better bike. I'd keep this and I've had both rock Hopper comp and bravado. This is more stumpjumper quality.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back