nice wheels £50 bargains!

SIMONFREESE

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have seen something that I want so am selling the remainder of this bike at what I hope are very attractive prices. :?:

Just the wheels left now!

Rock Lobster frame, badged as Amazon, from 1996, 18". In nice overall condition with a bit of paint loss here and there, certainly no dents or rust. I am selling this with the Alivio chainset and pedals for £50 plus post. NOW SOLD

I also have the wheels, which, I have cleaned since the photo above, they have come up really shiny so would suit a zaskar or something similar. Deore DX hubs running smooth, dt swiss stainless spokes, sun chinnock rims, and you can have the kenda tyres for free! Both wheels run true. The skewers are anodised green to match the nipples and are included. You don't see this spoke pattern very often and it is very 90's! I would like £50 plus postage for this wheelset, to include the decent 7 speed cassette as well.

I hope that I have priced these to sell, iv'e got my eye on something but need to shift these first!

Pics:

amazon015.jpg

amazon011.jpg

amazon013.jpg

amazon012.jpg

amazon008.jpg

amazon009.jpg

amazon005.jpg

amazon004.jpg

Re: 96 Rock Lobster complete bike £200 Bargain!

I think so, I won't be sad if I doesn't sell but it won't go down well indoors!

I think so, I would like to keep it whole as this is how the original owner built it up in 96, he even managed to match the nipples!

Split it ;)

I will have some parts from it...

How have you been?

Back