Middleburn, Ritchey, Hope, SDG, CODA, ODI, Crank Bros etc

MisterGrizzly

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi!

Sorry guys but having some good old picture issues which as the sun sets I'm trying to resolve, so photographs will be up shortly (though not the ones I took earlier by the looks of things! Good old technology....). Email is easier as sizes aren't causing problems...!

WHEEL PICS NOW ADDED: page 2

Anyway...

Having really overspent this month, I must actually give up some belongings, and thought I'd post them up!

I'll get on with it...

NEW packaged SDG Bel Air titanium saddle, all black with red/white embroidered logo: price paid £74.95 (sticker on there) - £50 posted - SOLD and delivered - thanks!

ODI flight control 31.8 stem 7/-7d 90mm black, fitted but never used, as new, in packaging, cost £80 - £50 posted - gorgeous stem this one to be honest, but too short (I'm 6'1) and I'm running 120/130mm - NOW SOLD - cheers!

NEW (and the last ones?!) xtr m970 v brakes full set front and rear, boxed (of course, as they're NEW and still have prices on!) £150 posted - SOLD and delivered - thanks!

CODA seatpost collar qr, 32mm, great condition, dark bronze collar, silver lever, taken off 92/93 Dale - £10 posted

Ringle Zooka ahead stem, polished silver black decals, 1" steerer (from Pace) 130 length approx and 7d rise, 10mm HAIRLINE CRACK slightly visible on underside (in line with bolt so I'm assuming it was overtightened) bolts complete though and faceplate, so great for rare spares or the garage queen that some folk manage to have! Also includes blue anodised 1" machined 10mm spacer. £25 posted - SOLD and delivered - thanks!

Hope ti glide wheelset, complete with original machined hope skewers, in blue, faultless hubs, great condition, only slightest of wear to anodising on skewers, but even they're still excellent, laced with DT spokes (i think they're revolutions but can't be 100%) and onto mavic 217 sup silver rims, rear is dished for a Pace. Tight, light and fantastic examples (only selling as I'm not having coloured components any more), very well looked after, as good as you'll find and complete with nice new velox rim tape so you can use them straight away with a smile. Describing these a bit more as I love them I suppose, truly great original examples with very rare skewers! £220 posted - SOLD and delivered - thanks!

8 speed shimano cassette, slight wear, can be included on request at no charge with wheels, or £10 posted if someone needs one (can't find product code on it or further details but I'd say it was only mid range). - GONE - included FOC with wheels :D

One lucky purchaser will receive a bell dropped into their parcel, and the other an elite bottle cage :) - GONE - included with sales :xmas-wink:

Cheers guys! Happy to communicate further and can assure you these items are from genuine personal purchases (not bought to be sold on at a profit etc) and quality is assured unless otherwise stated (in other words I'm very honest!)!

Postage is UK, payment via pp gift please

STILL FOR SALE:

Middleburn blue anodised 26t granny ring, from RS3, great condition, minimal use - £15 posted

Crank Brothers 50/50 black/silver alloy pedals - great condition - £30 posted

Pair of Ritchey SpeedMax Beta Pro folding 2.2 tyres, very minimal use, pretty much as new - £30 posted

Pick up/drop off is fine if you're local

Thanks everyone :)

Re: Grizzly's Hope (wheels!), Ringle, SDG, Thomson, XTR etc.

Ringle stem... Other two decals (on faceplate and other side) are fine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,497

Flip side... Crack can just be seen in line with bolt at bar end of main stem, down at the bottom of the picture on main stem body. Tried to photograph it better, but too close and the camera won't focus, further away in focus the crack doesn't show :x
Artificial light not helping!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,492

SDG saddle...

Pics are poor though sorry, so ill hope to put better ones up or send them to you on request :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,491

Hi guys

Just to clarify

Ian possible first on the stem (sent via pm) followed by elli (on thread but sent later)

Ill keep in touch

Cheers :)

Back