Red Race Face Turbines - SOLD

development_cycle

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bought these off a member on here and shipped them all the way from Canada.

Bought them at the start of a build which is almost complete now and there is nothing else red as I changed direction. Have been offered some black ones so these are for sale.

Meant to be ridden as cosmetically a bit scruffy but sure they would also polish up nicely if you wanted silver, tapers and all threads good.

£45 posted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,018
paulvandermoolen":m7jvya06 said:
Any swaps?

Sure, let's see...

26.4mm syncros post
Ladies Gel saddle
Specialized carbon riser bars
Specialized Ti Avatar saddle from 2004
S-Works Roll-x tyres
Race Face 9 speed CD 32 and 22 tooth rings
SRAM 9.0 front mech
Specialized Team Master/Control- S amber wall tyres
M960 11-32 cassette

development_cycle":26yaq6ka said:
holes are compact drive.
now i look like a bit of a noob :roll:
how would i know what rings to be looking for, for a 3 x 8spd setup?

Wylie":qnvdzckr said:
development_cycle":qnvdzckr said:
holes are compact drive.
now i look like a bit of a noob :roll:
how would i know what rings to be looking for, for a 3 x 8spd setup?

Any compact drive rings will fit, most will be suitable for 8 speed. Just don't get the larger BCD as they won't fit. Most people on here know what compact drive is, so if an ad doesn't specify just ask the seller. Compact drive can also be referred to as 94/58.

I'd like to say dibs plz, but i'll prob have to hang on till i can find some suitable black rings & DMR's ...my red ones wont look pretty with red arms :roll:

Wylie":2fvvm6eo said:
I'd like to say dibs plz, but i'll prob have to hang on till i can find some suitable black rings & DMR's ...my red ones wont look pretty with red arms :roll:

Wylie, I can't hold on to them I'm afraid, not for that long anyway. Buying these now won't stop you being able to buy some rings for them. Depending on what sort of rings you want I may have something. PM me.

Back