Peter Grisley LOOK Glacier Frame Only UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2014

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
An immaculate Peter Grisley LOOK Glacier frameset in apparently NOS or unused condition - one ride back from the LBS on road by me at any rate. Also known as either a Peugot Team Line or Reflex, I believe this frame to be from 1989/90 - more details on this thread: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=15091

Features aluminium lugged construction, fiendish internal cable routing and a seriously retro and unique paint job on its Easton EN9 tubeset. Length of TT (c2c) - 22 1/2" - it rides 'big' so will suit 5'10 - 6'3 IMHO.

Frameset comes complete with fitted new Kooka headset in red and new Shimano tapered BB - £125 posted within the UK. NOW REDUCED to £99 posted within UK.

I will leave the essential (new) cables that run through the frame attached - to save the buyer the hassle of re-threading them!

No other parts featured in the photos are for sale at this time!

Any further questions - please PM me.

UK sale only.

Attachments

• LOOK Grisley Glacier.jpg
    LOOK Grisley Glacier.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6,653
  • LOOK Grisley Glacier 1.jpg
    LOOK Grisley Glacier 1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 6,654
I didn't think it was a "LOOK" model (noting the stickers) - weren't Grisley their own brand / sub- brand?

One of the mags has a lengthy review of it but can't remember which!

look bought grisley to make there own mtb stuff while they concentrated on the road stuff
also think there was somthing to do with the tubsets being used and easton building its own frames and selling tubsets to other manfactuers
back in the day i had a look mi90 built with quad butted tubing and campag record or group-even had a sticker on it with the guys name who built it

I now have a Grisley Glacier. It's not as nice as your one but will do me nicely.

Attachments

• Grisley 1a.jpg
    Grisley 1a.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 6,144
Hi guys,

I have one of these too at my parents which I am going to salvage, and bring back!

What size is the headset?

Thanks

Back