Independent Fabrication De Luxe- it's gotta go: reduced!!!!!

novekili

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, selling my Indy Fab, bought from Northerndave for slightly more than 300 pounds.

Got it stripped and resprayed it in team Lavender at Tommasini; paid 180 Euros for the job. The guys at Tommasini told me it was in great conditions.

Size is 17.5 custom; the top tube and the heatube are way long, the effective TT is in fact around 60 cm with a SID installed

Now the bad news, After an accident, I dented the down tube; If you are interested I'll send you a pic of the dent, It's about 2 cm, around the "IN" of Independent. The guys at Tommasini offered to substitute the down tube but told me it would be useless, because the frames is perfectly usable as it is.

I'm selling it because it's a bit big for me, and I'm not using it anymore after the purchase of my Ritchey Swisscross.

I'd like to get 300 Euros for it. Shipping costs are not included, with the ordinary mail it would cost around 50 euros, maybe less. If you are interested in some components or the whole bike, we can negotiate the price, as quoted the price is for the frame and seat collar only

Attachments

• 16082012030 (Small).jpg
    16082012030 (Small).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,802
  • 05082012021 (Small).jpg
    05082012021 (Small).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2,802
I am also a previous owner of this frame and it is one of the most solid examples I've ridden for its age, zero seat tube corrosion etc. lovely frame.

TT is about 60 effective, the fork you see in the pic is 60mm, and the geometry is perfect, a taller fork would slacken the geometry by one degree, I don't think it would be a great deal. To be sure I could give you the fork lenght so you could compare it with the fork you have.

indy

Hi

I might be interested pending these two:

How tall are you?
What is top tube length c-c (not effective)

Back