Dekerf Full Suspension (amp rear end) NOW SOLD!

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've had this a while now (purchased on here) and have been gathering bits. Unfortunately, finances dictate that it needs to find a new loving home.

Serial number is DEK449 which places it as a 1995 frame. Size is 18.5in (C-T) and 22in (C-C). In truth it probably rides a little smaller due to the extended seat tube.

Paint condition is very good, there is the odd chip but my experience is that if the frame looks good unbuilt, it'll look great built!

The Amp rear end has been completely rebushed (with a kit from Brion at AMP in the States). There is a small dent in one of the chainstays, but AMP parts are reasonable common if you wished to replace.

This is a rare frame and I don't know of another in the UK (Prove me wrong! :D )

Looking for £375 posted. Include insurance. SOLD!

20120220_195750.jpg

20120220_195805.jpg

20120220_195821.jpg

Sorry to see you are parting with this, in some way I hope it doesn't sell, but I guess you wouldn't be selling it unless you needed to.

I would be interested in this myself, having a small amp style collection, but I too must clear the decks a bit, and my amplifier isn't shifting so no funds myself sadly

Ian

would be great if it went to you... Yes, unfortunately most of the collection is going to be moved along... need to clear some debts...

Some of the bits will transfer to the rocky Mountain Altitude, i've just bought so it's not all bad... :D

arrrrrgh my 2 unicorns in one frame :shock:

Never knew DeKerf made one.

but alas no no spare cash (as always :LOL: )

GLWS

Back